[Gluster-devel] new test: nfs-fops.t

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Sun May 19 17:51:19 UTC 2013

Oh, looks like you cant do *any* io redirection *at*all* inside the
tests... bummer ....

Ok, so now ive got this nifty new working test that hits some
previously (i think) uncovered code. Whats the way to get feedback on
it and/or get it included (if its good enough) i the git repository ?
Do I post it on the list ? (like now), chat on IRC ? just go ahead and
do a git commit; rfc.sh on the thing ?

- John Smith.