[Gluster-devel] glupy not found during install from source

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:19:47 UTC 2013

Ahh yes, well the lesson i learned was to build from branches instead of
from master (switched to branch release-3.4) and that solved it.

Justin maybe on your guide to gluster installation from source you should
also suggest this?  I update my blog post that "steals" some of that
content :)

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com