[Gluster-devel] split brain with all-zero pending matrix

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Jun 27 03:58:16 UTC 2013

Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

>    Were the bricks down at any point in time before you hit this?.

Yes, I have two bricks on the same machine that crashed because they ran
out of memory. While being there: there are probably memory leaks, and
it would be nice if glusterd could detect and restart when glusterfsd
crashes

Here is client log: http://ftp.espci.fr/shadow/many/nullmatrix.log

> Is it a 1 X 2 X 2 (striped replicate) configuration?

Yes.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz