[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Documentation improvements

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Tue Jul 30 22:11:48 UTC 2013

The docs (markdown version) are in doc/admin-guide/en-US/markdown for
release-3.4 and master. I'd like to have these converted for 3.3 as well.

I started to automate the publication of the existing content but I
noticed some deficiencies in order to make it happen. I need a title
page that links to the chapters and the chapter files need to be renamed
such that they can be ordered correctly when assembling a pdf or edoc,
such as 01_admin_console.md, 02_admin_storage_pools.md, etc.

When I create the html version, I plan on stripping off the ##_ so the
page names will be like admin_console.html

Thanks for getting involved in this. It's been something that I've
wanted to do for a while.