[Gluster-devel] Problem with bonnie++ benchmark

isak.nuhic at zimbra.xlab.si isak.nuhic at zimbra.xlab.si
Wed Jul 3 12:58:44 UTC 2013

On 07/03/2013 02:50 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:

On 07/03/2013 05:19 PM, Isak Nuhić wrote:

Hi,

I wanted to make some benchmarks with bonnie++. I have a simple distributed volume with 2 bricks.
Whenever I run a bonnie++ I get this error:

What is the bonnie++ command that you use? Which version of gluster are you using?

bonnie++ -d test/foo -s 1G -f -b

where test is the directory where gluster volume is mounted

I also tried just bonnie++.

"Stat files in sequential order...Expected 16384 files but only got 0."

Did anyone else ever experienced such problems?

Do you notice anything in the gluster client and server log files?

Nothing. Like nothing happened.

Best regards,

Isak

Regards,