[Gluster-devel] looking for a start point to start Glusterfs development

Kunal Kushwaha kunal.kushwaha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:39:30 UTC 2013

Thanks John,

I have a background of building storage products (DAS , SAN) ( 7 + years) ,
so this is preferred area ( I think for starting I can pickup bugs/features
in this area and can build my understanding about glusterfs).
Also, the main reason, why I am attracted to GlusterFS is distributed
storage. So I am very much interested in getting into the distributed
storage area.

So my preferred areas are.
1. Storage / Volume / IO Path.
2. Distributed file system management / IO path.

Regards,
Kunal Kushwaha

--
Regards,