[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Gerrit doesn't use HTTPS

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 13:58:17 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 12/13/2013 04:05 AM, James wrote:
>>
>> I just noticed that the Gluster Gerrit [1] doesn't use HTTPS!
>>
>> Can this be fixed ASAP?
>>

> Configured now, thanks!
Thanks for looking into this promptly!

> Please check and let us know if you encounter any problems with https.
1) None of the CN information (name, location, etc) has been filled
in... Either that or I'm hitting a MITM (less likely).

2) Ideally the certificate would be signed. If it's not signed, you
should at least publish the "correct" signature somewhere we trust.

If you need help wrangling any of the SSL, I'm happy to help!

> -Vijay

Thanks!

James