[Gluster-devel] glusterfs file locking

kane stef_9k at 163.com
Tue Dec 3 04:32:53 UTC 2013

Hi Raghavendra,

	What I want to do is to take volume snapshots with btrfs, so I need the volume locked.
When snapshot is taking, all handles(IO,  gluster cli) except snap hung on.

As I know, the xlator lock does not lock the whole volume bricks, but only a range of a file in bricks.

Any good advice?

Thanks,
Kane

在 2013年12月3日,下午12:06,Raghavendra Gowdappa <rgowdapp at redhat.com> 写道: