[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning

Anand Avati anand.avati at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 21:43:03 UTC 2013

For those interested in what are the possible patches, here is a short list
of commits which are available in master but not yet backported to
release-3.4 (note the actual list > 500, this is a short list of patches
which fix some kind of an "issue" - crash, leak, incorrect behavior,
failure)

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Release_341_backport_candidates

Some of the patches towards the end fix some nasty issues. Many of them are
covered in the bugs listed in
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Backport_Wishlist.
If there are specific patches you would like to see backported, please
copy/paste those lines from the Release_341_backport_candidates page into
the Backport_Wishlist page. For the others, we will be using a best
judgement call based on severity and patch impact.

Avati