[Gluster-devel] 3.5 Planning meeting

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 10:14:44 UTC 2013

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: 3.5 Planning meeting
Organizer: "Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com>

Location: #gluster-dev on freenode
Time: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 7:30:00 PM - 8:30:00 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi

Required: vsomyaju at redhat.com; rpichai at redhat.com; kmadappa at redhat.com; jclift at redhat.com; jdarcy at redhat.com; eshishki at redhat.com; xhernandez at datalab.es; shreyassiravara at fb.com; rwareing at fb.com; mohankumar at in.ibm.com; bharata.rao at in.ibm.com ...
Optional: gluster-devel at nongnu.org

Hi All,

Thanks for submitting a feature proposal to be included in GlusterFS 3.5.

In continuation of this, we would need to:

a) categorize features to "Core" and "Nice to have".

b) Establish feature acceptance criterion.

An IRC meeting on #gluster-dev has been planned to take the planning activity to completion at 1400 UTC on 08/28.

If you are a feature owner and cannot attend the meeting, please email me about categorization of your feature for GlusterFS 3.5.

Regards,
Vijay