[Gluster-devel] The return of the all-null pending matrix

Anand Avati anand.avati at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:07:00 UTC 2013

This is a tricky problem. I have thought about this quite a bit and
couldn't come up with a theory which can lead to this behavior. I am
suspecting this might be a 32/64bit compatibility issue. Can you try
placing all bricks on the same architecture and see if this can be
reproduced? How long does it take to reproduce this problem?

Avati