[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.4.1 planning

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Aug 12 11:00:27 UTC 2013

On 12.08.2013 11:45, Nux! wrote:

> I've done the wireshark test and here are the results. There don't
> seem to be any NFS v2 calls. "Properties" on the mounted volume shows
> NFS version 3 as well.
> Everything is very slow and the mounted volume shows as
> "disconnected" (i.e. has a big red X on it). I'll try to do more
> tests.

Ok, I reached a facepalm situation. The server I'm testing Windows from
is behind a couple of NATs and firewalls ...
I created a new GlusterFS server locally and mounted it, works like a
charm! Sorry to waste your time.
Any advice on what to do on the firewall side in order to access the
remote glusterfs smoothly?

Regards,
Lucian

Nux!