[Gluster-devel] Access to git repo for minor glusterfs versions such as 3.3.0.7 and 3.3.0.11 so I can git diff them

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 11:08:28 UTC 2013

On 08/05/2013 10:41 PM, Diane Feddema wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to do a git diff on glusterfs versions 3.3.0.7 and 3.3.0.11.
> How can I gain access to the git repository for these versions?

These are the RPM "versions" — they're all glusterfs-3.3.0 and there is
no diff to the glusterfs sources between these versions.

What changed between these versions was the spec file used to create the
RPMs and that's in the Fedora SCM git repo at
git://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/glusterfs. You can make a read-only clone
with `git clone git://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/glusterfs` for diffs and
reading the commit log.

You can also just look at the %change log in the glusterfs.spec file to
get a feeling for what changed between versions.

--

Kaleb