[Gluster-devel] Updated Gerrit

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 13:22:19 UTC 2013

On 04/03/2013 12:05 AM, Anand Avati wrote:
> Gerrit has been updated to 2.6-rc0 on review.gluster.org
> <http://review.gluster.org>, which has a lot of new functionality and is
> much more responsive. You might have to update your email filters as the
> emails will now come from review at dev.gluster.org
> <mailto:review at dev.gluster.org>

This is a welcome upgrade.  However, Gerrit has seemed remarkably *slow* for me
this morning - unusably so, with script timeouts and such.  I also notice that
the list of patches updated today is much longer than usual, partly because of
more regression tests than usual.  Is there some extra load on that machine
since the upgrade that would account for it being slow?