[Gluster-devel] improvement of behavior GlusterFS.

Fábio Leandro Rodrigues Cordeiro fabioleandro at pucminas.br
Mon Apr 1 23:33:21 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

This is the first time that I write for this list. Case this message does not applicable for this group, my apologies.
I'm pursuing my master degree in Electrical Engineer focusing parallel and distributed File System.

So, I was very interested in behavior and internal operation of GlusterFS.
I intend to write my thesis regarding to an improvement in the way GlusterFS writing and the file System in network.
Basicaly, the idea is to use mathematical optimization techniques multicriteria for improvement of behavior of file system.

I need to know further details about the main class and other kinds of algorithms used in its development.

If possible, I'd like to know about other journals, workshop and congress that talk about File System.

Thanks for any help,

Fábio  Cordeiro
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Engenharia Eléttrica
da Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais.
PPGEE-PUC Minas
http://www.ppgee.pucminas.br