[Gluster-devel] client cannot reconnect

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Sep 13 01:54:16 UTC 2012

I had the same thing, though I also couldn't tell you which of my many
up-down sequences caused it, but I ended up in a state where the client
was connected to two out of three servers and there were no attempts in
the log to try to reconnect. I finally changed the graph which triggered
the client(s) to reconnect to the third server.