[Gluster-devel] build.gluster.com autotools

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat Sep 1 06:41:05 UTC 2012

Hi

build.gluser.com produces tarballs that have two problems
- they cannot dectect python > 2.5
- they fail to properly substitute MKDIR_P in makefile,

I tried to address that in http://review.gluster.org/#change,3888
by including a more recent python.m4 in glusterfs sources. That works
around the first problem: patchset 2 passes autobuild and generated
tarball detect newer python

I also tried to add a mkdirp.m4 in patchset 3, to work around the second
point, but the autobuild fails because mkdirp.m4 requires autoconf >=
2.60. I can try with an earlier version of mkdirp.m4, but I need to know
what autoconf version is installed on build.gluster.com in order to
proceed.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz