[Gluster-devel] Testing server down in replicated volume

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue May 29 17:28:32 UTC 2012

hi Emmanuel,
     I tried this for half an hour, everytime it failed because of readdir. It did not fail in any other fop. I saw that FINODELKs which relate to transactions in afr failed, but the fop succeeded on the other brick. I am not sure why a setattr (metadata transaction) is failing in your setup when a node is down. I will instrument the code to simulate the inodelk failure in setattr. Will update you tomorrow.

Fop failing in readdir is also an issue that needs to be addressed.

Pranith.