[Gluster-devel] NULL loc in posix_acl_truncate

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon May 28 02:08:19 UTC 2012

Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:

> I modified by FUSE implementation to send FATTR_SIZE|FATTR_FH in one
> request, and FATTR_MODE|FATTR_FH|FATTR_MTIME|FATTR_ATIME in a separate
> one, and the test passes fine.

Um, I spoke too fast. Please disreagard the previous post. The problem
was not setting size, and mode in the same request. That works fine. The
bug appear when setting size, atime and mtime. It also appear when
setting mode, atime and mtime.

So here is the summary so far:
ATTR_SIZE|FATTR_FH   -> ok
ATTR_SIZE|FATTR_FH|FATTR_ATIME|FATTR_MTIME -> breaks (*)
ATTR_MODE|FATTR_FH   -> ok
ATTR_MODE|FATTR_FH|FATTR_ATIME|FATTR_MTIME -> breaks
ATTR_MODE|FATTR_SIZE|FATTR_FH -> ok (I was wrong here)

(*) I noticed that one long time ago, and NetBSD FUSE already strips
atime and mtime if ATTR_SIZE is set without ATTR_MODE|ATTR_UID|ATTR_GID.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org