[Gluster-devel] RFC on fix to bug #802414

Anand Avati aavati at redhat.com
Tue May 22 17:47:49 UTC 2012

On 05/22/2012 01:44 AM, Raghavendra Gowdappa wrote:

> [...]

The solution you are probably referring to was dropped because there we
were talking about chaining FDs to the one on the "next graph" as graphs
keep getting changed. The one described above is different because here
there will one base fd (the original one on which open() by fuse was
performed) and new graphs result in creation of an internal new fd
directly referred by the base fd (and naturally unref the previous "new
fd") thereby keeping things quite trim.

Avati