[Gluster-devel] GlusterFest! For GlusterFS 3.3 Beta 4

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Thu May 17 20:34:56 UTC 2012

An update:

Kaleb was kind enough to port his HekaFS testing page for Fedora to GlusterFS. If you're looking for a series of things to test, see this URL:
   http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/3.3.0_Beta_4_Tests

By tonight, I'll have a handy form for reporting your results. We are at T-6:30 hours and counting until GlusterFest begins in earnest. For all updates related to GlusterFest, see this page:
   http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterFest

Please do post any series of tests that you would like to run. In particular, we're looking to test some of the new features of GlusterFS 3.3:

- Object storage
- HDFS compatibility library
- Granular locking
- More proactive self-heal