[Gluster-devel] NetBSD support in 3.3?

Amar Tumballi amarts at redhat.com
Tue May 15 05:51:55 UTC 2012

On 05/15/2012 09:57 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Hi
>
> I still have a few pending submissions for NetBSD support in latest
> sources:
> http://review.gluster.com/3319  Use inet as default transport
> http://review.gluster.com/3320  Add missing (base|dir)name_r
> http://review.gluster.com/3321  NetBSD build fixes
>
> I would like to have 3.3 building without too many unintegrated patches
> on NetBSD. Is it worth working on pushing the changes above or is
> release-3.3 too close to release to expect such changes to get into it
> now?

Emmanuel,

I understand your concerns, but I suspect we are very close to 3.3.0
release at this point of time, and hence it may be tight for taking
these patches in.

What we are planing is for a quicker 3.3.1 depending on the community
feedback of 3.3.0 release, which should surely have your patches included.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Amar