[Gluster-devel] locking

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Fri Mar 2 08:37:54 UTC 2012

I've just tried again to use the dict_t argument of dirreadp with
the head of master branch and now it works correctly.

Thanks

Xavier Hernandez wrote:

>> Thank you very much. In readdirp I always
receive a NULL pointer from upper translators. I tried to set it to a
list of extended attributes but I didn't receive anything in the field
'dict' in gf_dirent_t when the callback was called. Looking again into
the posix code I can see that it really should fill in the requested
attributes, so probably I made some error when I tested this. I will
repeat the tests.

> Which version are you trying? There was a bug in
upstream till last week
> on dict parameter of readdirp(), fixed now,
try in git head on master