[Gluster-devel] Review request for BD xlator patches

Amar Tumballi amarts at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 11:03:00 UTC 2012

On 06/22/2012 01:37 PM, M. Mohan Kumar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I posted GlusterFS server side xlator to enable exporting Block
> Devices as regular files to the client.
>
> Patches are in Gluster Gerrit:
> http://review.gluster.com/3551
> http://review.gluster.com/3552
> http://review.gluster.com/3553
> http://review.gluster.com/3554
> http://review.gluster.com/3555
> http://review.gluster.com/3556
> http://review.gluster.com/3557
> http://review.gluster.com/3558
> http://review.gluster.com/3559
>
> Shishir already started reviewing the patches. But I am requesting more
> reviewers for my patchset.

Hey Mohan, I saw your patches, couldn't go into to it in more detail as
I am traveling since last week. (here @ Boston for Red Hat Summit as of
now). Again some more of the developers are traveling at the moment too.

Surely these patches will be reviewed soon. Also, thanks for sending
these in 'review' friendly order (ie, broken based on functionality) :-)

-Amar