[Gluster-devel] Updated Wireshark packages available

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 12:20:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've pushed updated packages to my repository on fedorapeople.org [1].
RPMs are available for RHEL-6, Fedora 16 and Fedora 17.

All the work that has been done on getting Wireshark detect and display
Gluster communication has now been merged upstream [2]. That means that
any bugs or features can be filed directly at the Wireshark Bugzilla
[3]. However, if you want me to fix some issues, forward them to
upstream and provide test-packages, feel free to create an issue in the
original gluster-wireshark project[4].

Please report any questions, problems and success stories. I'll try to
document common issues like [5] in blog posts or wiki.

Cheers,
Niels

[1] http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/devos/wireshark-gluster/
[2]