[Gluster-devel] Self-Introduction

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 15:47:57 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I sent a "hello world" note to Gluster-Users and it was suggested it
would also be good to send a note to the dev list.

<snip>
Apologies if introductions are not traditional on this list, but figured
it could not hurt to say hello. I'm with the Open Source and Standards
team at Red Hat and part of my role there is to work with John Mark
Walker and other folks on the Gluster team to make Gluster successful.
My work so far has included setting up workshops for Gluster at LinuxCon
Japan, North America and Europe and a few other odds and ends.

I have known John Mark from past lives at Google and we organized the
first ever Ubuntu users conference, The Ubucon, together *years* ago. I
look forward to meeting more of you in the Gluster community and being
of service in helping the community grow and share its knowledge.
<snip>

Cheers,
LH

--