[Gluster-devel] Fwd: New Gluster.org Blog

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 19:44:34 UTC 2012

Not sure if the original message ever made it to -devel.

-JM

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM, John Mark Walker <johnmark at redhat.com> wrote:
Greetings,

Just wanted to send a friendly note to tell you about the newly revamped Gluster.org blog:

http://www.gluster.org/blog/

There, you'll read posts from sysadmins with tips and tricks, as well as developers talking about the future direction of our favorite distributed data system.

Check it out - and if you have something to add, give me your blog feed, and I'll add it in for syndication.

Thanks,

JM