[Gluster-devel] Bit-rot functionality

Fred van Zwieten fvzwieten at vxcompany.com
Mon Jul 23 10:15:39 UTC 2012

I can think of all kinds of bit-rot detection algorithms in various degree
of sophistication. If you google on bit-rot and linux you get results with
python scripts and all.

Bit-rot restoration is something else, though. With glusterfs this could be
made possible (and automated) because there are (geo) replicas.

Fred