[Gluster-devel] [Solved] Re: Unable to get volume name (GlusterFS 3.3 on Solaris 11)

XinFeng Liu xinfeng.liu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:49:16 UTC 2012

Hi,
> Thank you for your investigation of this. Would you like to help us make
sure that GlusterFS works cleanly on 64-bit SPARC?

> -JM

Thanks for your warm comments. I'll be glad for it when I have spare time.
And I may need take some time to be familiar with gluster development
workflow<http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Development_Work_Flow>.
I come here just for fun:)

I'm sorry, yesterday I made a mistake in replacing "get16bits" on SPARC,
the code should be:

static inline uint16_t get16bits(const char *data)
{
  return  ((*data & 0x00ffU) | ((*(data+1) & 0x00ffU) << 8));
}

Thanks,
Xinfeng Liu