[Gluster-devel] CLI > Glusterd issue parsing RPC parameters

nibor niborEH at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:01:39 UTC 2012

I am currently trying to create a python bindings to interact with
glusterd.

So far I am able to connect to the glusterd listening socket, and I succeed
in probing a new peer into the trusted storage pool. For the moment nothing
complicated, everything is defined in the cli1.x file.

I'm starting to encounter problem when I want to call a remote method that
use the gf_cli_req or gf_cli_rsp structure because I need to correctly
encode the dict (for gf_cli_req) and decode the dict (for gf_cli_rsp).

I tried several things but without success, could someone could tell me
what is the syntax of this dict ?

Thanks for your patience,

nibor