[Gluster-devel] Updated Wireshark packages with improved Gluster support

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 10:28:10 UTC 2012

Hi all,

there are updated Wireshark packages available in my Fedora People
repository at http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/devos/wireshark-gluster/

You can add the Fedora or EPEL .repo file from the above URL in
/etc/yum.repos.d and test the packages easily. Whenever there are
substantial changes/improvements, I'll update the packages in the
repository.

The packages can currently detect and display quite some RPC-procedures
that Gluster uses. There is still a lot of work to be done. Some hints
on how to help out can be found in my latest blog post:
- http://blog.nixpanic.net/2012/02/improvements-on-displaying-gluster.html

Suggestions for improvement and feedback on the results you get is much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Niels