[Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.4.0qa5 released

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Fri Dec 14 14:29:56 UTC 2012

Am 14.12.2012 15:27, schrieb Niels de Vos:

>>> You probably should push these in the Gerrit get repository for review.
>>> http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Development_Work_Flow
>>> explains the steps you need to undertake for that.
>>

>> Sorry, I do not have the time to follow each individual review/pull
>> procedure of all of my upstreams, so doing everything about e-mail
>> is the easiest way to manage everything.
>
> I'm happy to post these patches for you. In order to write a test-case

Thanks

> to verify the hardening flags, could you pass me the ./configure and/or
> make-flags you're interested in?

This are the flags which we are using in Debian:

CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
-Werror=format-security
CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
CXXFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
-Werror=format-security
FFLAGS=-g -O2
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

   Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei at debian.org
         patrick at linux-dev.org
*/