[Gluster-devel] question on glusterfs kvm performance

Yin Yin maillistofyinyin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:43:14 UTC 2012

Hi, Bharata B Rao:

     The problem has been solved.
     I configure QEMU with --enable-uuid, but don't install libuuid-dev
rpm, so it actually use vdi.c's uuid_is_null.

    in glfs_active_subvol, it will call inode_table_new to init itable,
gfid should be 0(repeat 15 times), 001.
   glusterfs's uuid_is_null   will compare all 16 bit, but qemu vdi.c's
only compare 8 bit, which cause glfs client see the root inode gfid
invalid.. so glfs_open failed.

Best Regards,
Yin.Yin