[Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.3.0qa36 released

Tomoaki Sato tsato at valinux.co.jp
Fri Apr 20 08:12:53 UTC 2012

Vijay,

Where do I start looking so I can create the volume with 2 bricks ?
Any insight into this is much appreciated.

# gluster volume create two transport tcp two-1-private:/mnt/brick
Creation of volume two has been successful. Please start the volume to access data.
# gluster volume delete two
Deleting volume will erase all information about the volume. Do you want to continue? (y/n) y
Deleting volume two has been successful
# gluster volume create two transport tcp two-2-private:/mnt/brick
Creation of volume two has been successful. Please start the volume to access data.
# gluster volume delete two
Deleting volume will erase all information about the volume. Do you want to continue? (y/n) y
Deleting volume two has been successful
# gluster volume create two transport tcp two-1-private:/mnt/brick two-2-private:/mnt/brick
Brick: two-1-private:/mnt/brick, two-2-private:/mnt/brick one of the bricks contain the other
#