[Gluster-devel] Change Ied46657b: Add OCF compliant resource agents for glusterd and volumes

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Thu Apr 5 10:26:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Vijay Bellur <vijay at gluster.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the submission. The Gerrit submission would suffice and the patch
> will go through the review process from there.

Thanks. One question about the Gluster Build System which I guess
applies to general Gerrit policy: the commit as submitted contains a
new autoconf --enable-ocf flag, which is off by default. Hence, the
build system builds with no change, really. And that default is sane,
I think -- people who have no use for OCF RAs can safely build without
it.

However, that of course means that the changes the patch introduces
aren't really tested in the build system. Does the project have a
general policy of what to do in this instance?

Cheers,
Florian