[Gluster-devel] inodes

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Tue Oct 25 12:34:05 UTC 2011

Amar Tumballi <amar at gluster.com> wrote:

> This is because in 3.2.3, the inode number was given directly from backend
> (and gets transformed at cluster translators depending on number of
> subvolumes). Only last week the constant inode number related patch got into
> 3.2.x branch codebase. (On master, it had gone in almost a month or two
> back).

I applied the patch on 3.2.3, updated and restarted my servers, but the
inode is still not related to the gfid, and I still see mismatches
between lookup and readdir.

Directories' gfid readen on server
 20 95 82 15 fe aa 46 48 ac de 5f 3e 8d a7 76 e5

inode from lookup, from the logs
ff ff ff f9 d4 2e b1 18

inode from readdir, from the logs.
ff ff ff f9 d4 2e b1 1c