[Gluster-devel] NetBSD portability patches to Gluster

Anand Avati avati at gluster.com
Fri May 20 23:04:43 UTC 2011

Emmanuel,
  Here's the status of your patches with respect to acceptability -

patch-aa - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7215/
patch-ab - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7224/
patch-ac - OK (with amends) - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7216/
patch-ae - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7217/
patch-af - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7218/
patch-an + patch-ar (merged) - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7226/
patch-ao - NO (not necessary)
patch-as - NO (not necessary)
patch-ax - NO (install-sh is an auto generated file - not sure how to
fix this yet)
patch-ba - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7219/
patch-bc - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7220/
patch-be - NO (We prefer self-authored code against code copyrighted
by other projects)
patch-bf - NO (We prefer self-authored code against code copyrighted
by other projects)
patch-bh - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7221/
patch-bj - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7222/
patch-bk - NO (We prefer self-authored code against code copyrighted
by other projects)
patch-bl - OK - http://patches.gluster.com/patch/7223/
patch-bm - NO (depends on patch-bk)
patch-bn - NO (not necessary)
patch-bo - NO (depends on patch-bk)

Those marked OK will be accepted after review by the dev team. Those
marked NO either need resubmission or not required. In the future we
recommend you use the following for submitting patches using git -

step 1 - ./commit.sh (from top level of glusterfs.git)
step 2 - ./format-patch.sh (from top level of glusterfs.git, use bug
2923 for netbsd porting patches)
step 3 - git send-email the generated patch to gluster-devel at nongnu.org

Once again, thank you for your contribution!

Avati