[Gluster-devel] 3.1.3 crash on volume start

Mark "Naoki" Rogers mrogers at valuecommerce.co.jp
Tue Apr 12 07:44:17 UTC 2011

As described it's a basic five node distribute:
Volume Name: distribute
Type: Distribute
Number of Bricks: 5
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: store0:/data_testvol2
Brick2: store2:/data_testvol2
Brick3: sotre3:/data_testvol2
Brick4: store4:/data_testvol2
Brick5: store5:/data_testvol2

Client logs are nothing special because it can't connect as the server
has crashed already: "failed to get the port number for remote
subvolume".  Server logs for 3.1.3 were attached previously, nothing
changed in 3.1.4qa4.

The qa release attempt was precisely because the stable 3.1.3 crashes.