[Gluster-devel] Can I bring a development idea to Dev's attention?

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Sun Sep 26 02:02:44 UTC 2010

Ed -
I'll follow up on your request with engineering and professional services, can we get back to you Wednesday latest?

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Sales Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!
http://rackerhacker.com/2010/08/11/one-month-with-glusterfs-in-production/