[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS server on OpenSolaris + Infiniband

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Sep 24 03:52:49 UTC 2010

Xavier -
We haven't tested IB and OpenSolaris, we have tested with Solaris, that works well. A community member has proposed new documentation for the OpenSolaris installation process - http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2010-September/005331.html . Can you give this process a try, if it doesn't work please send over some details and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Sales Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!
http://rackerhacker.com/2010/08/11/one-month-with-glusterfs-in-production/