[Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] Announcing Gluster v3.1 GA

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Sat Oct 16 03:05:47 UTC 2010

Martin -
Because of some changes in the way Gluster now manages inodes 32-bit systems should work without a problem if you install from source. http://ftp.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.1/3.1.0/glusterfs-3.1.0.tar.gz
Please be aware that we do not test or QA, nor do we offer support on 32-bit systems. Very few of the community members run on 32-bit systems, if there is a problem it may be difficult for you to find help.

Good luck,

Craig

--
Craig Carl

Senior Systems Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Cell - ( 408) 829-9953 (California, USA)
Office - ( 408) 770-1884
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!
http://rackerhacker.com/2010/08/11/one-month-with-glusterfs-in-production/