[Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] Announcement: Alpha Release of Native NFS for GlusterFS

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Sat Mar 20 19:25:38 UTC 2010

Justice,

A quick question - did you start nfs with 'glusterfs' or 'glusterfsd'. If you used 'glusterfs' please retry with 'glusterfsd' and let me know the results.

We have mentioned in the release notes to use 'glusterfsd', but I saw a couple other users face a problem because they used 'glusterfs' ( probably because of the way unfsd or knfs was used ).

Regards,
Tejas.