[Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.0

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:48:09 UTC 2010

Hi,
client replicate ( see my precedent email )
server 1 : glusterfsd and glusterfs  (replicate s1 s2 )
server 2 : glusterfsd and glustefs ( replicate s1 s2 )

cut the cable between server1 and server2
waiting for Five minutes
two servers reboots.

I think is fuse impact, because only fuse can panic the kernel .