[Gluster-devel] gluster server 3.0 < crashing on ibverbs under moderate load

Mickey Mazarick mic at digitaltadpole.com
Wed Jan 27 12:32:08 UTC 2010

Just a suggestion, but maybe we can label releases as rc once it has
been tested by the dev team but not by the community at large.
That way the more conservative deployments can feel better and we know
what we're getting into.

That being said I find 2.0.9 to be rock solid in all the situations I've
tried.

Thanks!
-Mic