[Gluster-devel] build glustersp-image?

Harshavardhana harsha at gluster.com
Mon Jan 11 23:26:31 UTC 2010

Hi Luke,

    if you need to build Gluster Storage Platform, you would need certain
rpms off hand at directory "/rpm/glustersp" inside which you need to copy
the packages as below and run "createrepo /rpm/glustersp"

Gluster Storage Platform (Management tools)
glustersp-logos
glustersp-release
glustersp

GlusterFS Packages
glusterfs-client
glusterfs-server
glusterfs-common

Gluster Web UI
glusterweb

Below packages are available on our ftp site.
ucarp - http://ftp.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/misc/ucarp/
unfs3-0.9.23booster0.5 -
http://ftp.gluster.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/misc/unfs3/0.5/

OFED basic packages - 1.5

As of now the build system is totally local we have not made a tarball
release on glustersp-image itself to say it will build off the shelf. But
subsequent releases we will host repositories for these purposes. Thanks for
trying to build storage platform.

Let us know how it goes.
.
Regards