[Gluster-devel] Async replication

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sat Apr 3 22:26:11 UTC 2010

On 01/04/2010 12:55, anthony garnier wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to know if gluster developpers intend to develop a module
> option for Asynchronous  replication ?

I don't believe that it's on their radar at the moment, however, I did
some research recently and came across a bunch of userspace ideas which
used kernel file change notifications to kick off rsync on affected
files.  From memory the most promising project was a chinese or other
asian project which is apparently very popular over in asia.  Google
around a bit

Good luck

Ed W