[Gluster-devel] about booster

Shehjar Tikoo shehjart at zresearch.com
Sat May 9 12:47:30 UTC 2009

nicolas prochazka wrote:
> hello, i'm trying to test booster last git tree update. I'm using
> qemu program to mount image from gluster using booster, i receive
> SIGABRT, do you have idea ?

Please post the stack trace from the core file, if thats
available?

Can you see "booster is inited" message in the booster
log file? Provide us with that log file because that will
have more info for us.

Also, due to recent changes in booster, consider it
very very early to start using it for real applications.

Still, thanks for taking it out for a walk so early on.
I'll try my best to help, simply because, even I am finding
new bugs with booster every day.

-Shehjar