[Gluster-devel] serious bug in Threaded I/O Translator

ender ender at enderzone.com
Mon May 4 22:32:43 UTC 2009

Its not a bug just a new min value.

If you dig deep deep into the wiki you can find the new correct defaults:
http://gluster.org/docs/index.php/Translators_options#performance.2Fio-threads

Its best to just remove the "option thread-count" line and let it always default.
http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Evil_Tuning_Guide#Tuning_is_Evil

Hopefully the gluster developers set the best default values.