[Gluster-devel] 2.0.0rc7 and memory leakage

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Fri Mar 27 19:19:55 UTC 2009

Cool.  I'll let you know if I encounter anything when a server failure
isn't involved, or if I still see the problem in the next rc.

Heh, a rather neat thing with unfs3: I was actually able to unmount and
remount the Glusterfs that unfs3 was exporting, without restarting unfs3.
The NFS clients didn't mind.

Thanks,

Brent