[Gluster-devel] glusterfs_open() glusterfs_fstat() bug?

Serial Thrilla serialthrilla at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 06:05:30 UTC 2009

Hey all, attached are the code and output of server and client.

*Please be aware that the server and client run on the same machine*

glusterfs_open() will return a file descriptor but glusterfs_fstat()
returns -1 for that descriptor.

Is it normal for the file descriptor to change on each call to
glusterfs_open() despite the same parameters?

Also, I was having issues with glusterfs_readdir() but that wasn't
working either so I suspect there's an issue with the descriptor.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Attn core developers: Please let me know if you would like access to my
dev box and I'll be happy to provide it.

Thanks
Rob